Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tea Party Picnic

Today was a very eye opening day, and to be honest, pretty overwhelming. I think I have officially decided to start homeschooling Amelia. This seems sort-of daunting to me, and I have yet to decide on a curriculum for her. Man I wish I hadn't put this off till now. Oh we. I obviously have decided also on picking up my poor dusty old blog, and trying to put some stuff up here. I don't suppose it will be very entertaining to anyone but myself though. But there is something dear about keeping a diary or a written record of thoughts and actions of ones life somewhere whether it be on the Internet or in a notebook or whatever.

Summer is almost over, and the unrelenting heat is beginning to relent with repeated attempts at being ridiculously hot over and over. But at least we have had some breaks in the heat here in Texas the last couple of weeks. Now for some rain...Oh the thought of rain makes me feel so delighted. I want a whole week of drizzling rain so I can curl up with my girls on the couch and sip a big cup of coffee.

We celebrated Amelia and Sophia's birthdays in August and had some awesome pictures taken of them. The whole idea was to have a tea party picnic themed birthday party. It was a hit! I loved the contrast between the red and white gingham and the pink and yellow. So precious and sweet.








We had so much fun with our dear friend Jodi Carpenter. She took some pretty adorable pictures of the girls.

Amelia had her first dance class today! And did very well. I will take pictures next week of her in her new tap shoes. Oh my little dear is growing up so fast.

No comments: