Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday My Wonderful Man!

Twenty nine years ago a person of incredible awesomeness entered the world with a tenacious vigor for life, and the desire to do great things with his life. Clint Fiore, you are so crazy awesome!

There aren't words to fully describe the honor I have in being the wife of such an awesome man. He is a loving husband and father. He makes me laugh every day, and knows the wisdom in never taking yourself to seriously. His heart for others, and his true desire to help slingshot others into their destiny is humbling. I love watching him play with our three beautiful daughters, and listening to him give a good sales pitch. His passion for doing life right and to always be growing and learning has stretched me so much and allowed me to see the potential I hold within myself.

He believes in me completely, and has helped me heal from a ferocious level of insecurity. I am so thankful for his discernment and how much he desires to protect his family. I am thankful for all the hard work he puts in so that we as a family can think big and dream big and know that greatness is within reach if you want it and will work for it.

This world would be lacking tremendously without him. I just got lucky enough to land him! Happy Birthday babe. I love you!
Hold our first baby girl Amelia.
Holding our second little girl Sophia.
Holding our third little girl Cecilia.
Golfing on our Honey Moon in Bermuda.


No comments: